• Any consumer who has purchased products or availed services
  • A registered volunteered organization
  • A group of customers with mutual interest
  • Legal heirs of a dead consumer
  • Relatives of a consumer
  • Central or State Government

When a customer is unsatisfied by the service of any service provider or seller, when defects are detected in concerned products or service or when a customer is cheated by a seller, then a complaint can be filed from the consumer’s side.

In order to avoid difficulty, one can file a consumer complaint online through www.complaints.website

If anyone is not satisfied with the decision of the National Commission the according to Revision Petition, he or she can file a Special Leave Petition in the Supreme Court within a period of thirty days, which is the limitation period mentioned in the Consumer Protection Act.

When a complaint is made against a person and that person fails to comply with State or National Commission’s decision, he or she shall be imprisoned for up to one month that might extend to three years.

Please Feel Free to Call Us

For any type of Query, Advice or Suggestion, Please Feel free to Contact us.

Scroll to top